Fundamentally, LMS will manage and care for the running of your block of flats or houses, from the accountancy aspect through to the management of contractors employed to maintain the property. Running your association is highly demanding, and can often require close and regular supervision. Leasehold Management Services provide a definitive combination of expertise and swift, effective action.
Below are just some of the services that you will benefit from when managing your block or estate with Leasehold Management Services:
- In full consultation and the preparation of the annual budget relating to the property.
- The collection of service charges and ground rents.
- Active pursuit of arrears.
- Providing all information as requested by the Company’s Accountant.
- Supervision of Accounts.
- Responsive action relating to enquiries from leaseholders.
- Arranging and calling the Annual General Meeting.
- Attendance at directors meetings.
- Advice on consent as required under the terms of the lease.
- Arranging and administering insurance’s.
- Advice on requirements for major works.
- Regular inspections of the common parts.
- Supervision of routine repairs.
- Supervision of cleaners, gardeners, window cleaners, etc.
- Company secretarial duties (if required).
We also operate an open door policy, allowing leaseholders access to our offices to review their companies records (subject to the provisions of data protection).